Have Smartphones Destroyed Our Generation:- The smartphone industry is the fastest growing industry in the world. Around 100 million smartphones are sold every month around the world and 1.2billion in a year. The smartphones have completely changed our lives. The smartphones have solved our thousands of problems, this small device made the world small and very much interconnected.
Today every person is busy on its smartphone, a person does speak to a person who is just sitting next to him instead he talks to a person who is far from him. This smartphone has destroyed so many relations that no one can expect.
Teenagers and Children are lost in the virtual world like every time, they get busy in playing games and if their parents stop them while playing they become angry.
Now the smartphone becomes a part of our daily life. According to a survey on an average an individual check his smartphone 2600 times a day which is a lot more than it was five years back. The habit of touching our smartphone time to time make us unfocused in our daily activities. Now I ask you again Have Smartphones Destroyed Our Generation?
Some Unknown Facts of the smartphones:
- A new study says the average smartphone user touches their smartphone over 2,600 times day, while heavy users touch theirs over 5,400.
- The average American spends 4.7 hours on their smartphones every day.
- The 40 percent of smartphone users in the world would rather give up water and electricity for a day than go without their phone.
- The probability of an accident involved a smartphone is one out of four.
- An average smartphone user takes 150 photos per month.
- Last Year users downloaded 130 billion apps.
- There are seven billion people in the world, an estimated 3.7 billion of them own mobile phones.
- Today 50% people no longer wear watches because of their smartphone.
Diseases associated with Smartphones:-
Have Smartphones Destroyed Our Generation:
- Insomnia:-Addicted people are not able to sleep properly without using their smartphone.
- Irritation:-Smartphones disturbs the brain and add-up anxiety, stress, and irritation in the affected person’s behavior.
- Eyesight:- The longer smartphone we use weaker our eyesight will become.
- Headache:- Harmful rays from mobile can cause brainstorm and put stress and depression too.
- Pain in Body:- Usually it happens that while using social networking sites and apps almost all the people addicted to these things and they don’t care about the body postures which cause health problems.
Have Smartphones Destroyed Our Generation:- This Smartphone has solved our so many problems but by above mentioned, we can conclude that smartphones have definitely destroyed our life to some extent. We can protect ourself by controlling our useless touching of the smartphone, making a schedule Exercising every day etc.
What are your views on the topic?…………comment in the comment section down below.